Saturday, January 10, 2009

So, in keeping up with my resolutions, I purchased this tonight with my Christmas money.



I'm so excited. I plan on finding a photography class online and really learning to use it. Who knows, maybe I'll start a photography business. :) I'm sure I'll be posting more pics with my camera as soon as it arrives.

In other news, I start working at Logan High on Monday. I'm kind of nervous about it but I'm just so thankful to be doing my student teaching and getting paid at the same time. It's great considering we'll be building a house in 6 months or so.

I have some books to start. I just need to get going. I don't know if the 50 books this year will happen but I'm really going to try. If I could bring myself to turn off the tv it would be so much easier.

I'll leave you with a picture of my family on New Years. :)

2 comments:

ccnichols said...

I love taking pics and I love that camera . Digital slr's are like the greatest thing on the planet. We love ours. I'm glad everything is falling in place for you guys.

BeeHappy said...

New to your blog but I love taking pictures and plan to take some photography classes too. I bought a camera with my birthday money last year!