Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOST Book Challenge

So I found this on someone else’s blog and since I LOVE to read and LOVE LOST I’m going to do this challenge. It can’t be that hard, right? It’s only 5 books! So after looking through the list of books the five books I plan on reading are:

1. The Stand – Stephen King

2. The Chronicles of Narnia – C.S. Lewis (I’ve only read 2 of them.)

3. The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger – Stephen King (I’ve been wanting to read this series for a while.)

4. Evil Under the Sun – Agatha Christie

I’m not sure about the 5th one. It will either be:

1. Jurassic Park – Michael Crichton

2. Lancelot – Walker Percy

3. Alice in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll

4. Of Mice and Men – John Steinbeck

5. A Wrinkle in Time – Madeleine L’Engle

6. The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

You can see a complete list of the books here. If you would like to participate in the challenge you can go here.

0 comments: