Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have revisited my obsession with Harry Potter. I've been listening to the audio books any chance I get. They are so good having them read to you. Really love audio books. I've been getting them from the library. So much cheaper.

We officially start building our house in 6 weeks. (!!!) We are not ready. We still have to go to the bank for the loan. I don't see it being a problem. We have no debt and our credit is great, but you never know with the way things are right now. We picked out floors. We were gonna go carpet and hardwood but I think we're just gonna do all hardwood. It's so pretty. They are a country oak. Which means they will still have the rough look to them that I loved.

I graduate Grad school Saturday!! And I am so ready for summer break.

0 comments: