Wednesday, June 3, 2009

30 Day Shred

So, since S and I got married I have gained weight. And I hate it. So I’ve decided to do something about it.  I heard about the 30 day shred from a few places on the internet so I thought I’d try. Twenty minutes a day and you could lose 20 lbs in a month! Sign me up! So I started it yesterday.

Holy crap is it hard! My whole body is sore today which is a good thing I’m sure. The moves weren’t hard to follow and it was really basic stuff but the way she had you do it had you using every muscle in your body. I really liked it. I’m gonna try to suck it up and do it again today. I know I need to power through it and keep going to lose it or it’ll be just as hard every time. I really do recommend it though if you want a good workout w/o leaving your house that is easy to follow.

0 comments: