Sunday, September 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

The idea of In My Mailbox comes from The Story Siren. Every week it gives readers a chance to post what we have received that week to read and find out what others are reading. This is my first week participating and I've got lots of books!
Bought:
I am so excited about this book! I loved the Mortal Instrument series and this book is a prequel to those. I'm not very far into it but definitely should finish it this week.
From the library:

As some of you might know, I am getting my Master's in School Library Media. This year I am working at a middle school whose library is combined with the public library. I've gotta say - I LOVE my job. I love working with the public library and I LOVE the amount of books that are at my disposal. Incarceron is something I picked up on a whim. I’ve heard nothing but good things about The Forest of Hands and Teeth even though it seems like it might be a little bit scary. I might have to wait and read that on the weekend when S is home. And the last two books, Life As We Knew It and Unwind were recommended by the public librarian so I’m gonna give them a shot.

That’s it for this week! I doubt I get through all these with the class work I have to do but we shall see!

6 comments:

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

Welcome to IMM! Great books; I've been wanting to read Forest of Hand and Teeth, but it hasn't quite made it to the top of my TBR, yet.

Enjoy!

Hayley said...

I also just got The Forest of Hands and Teeth this week, woo! great minds think alike, I guess :)

Kelly said...

Life As We Knew It is AWESOME. Definitely one of my favorite series.

And sort of unrelated, but sort of not--yay for fellow MLIS students! I'm headed to Kent State next year to start my master's in library science. I love it when I find other book bloggers who are also getting their master's in library science. :)

Here's my IMM: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2010/09/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Nina said...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth looks really good. I have been wanting to read that one for a while now, hopefully I can buy it soon. ;) Have a great reading week.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Nice books! TFoHaT is so eerie,

Happy reading!

Claire @ YA Bookie Monster said...

Awesome books! I rally hope you enjoy reading them! I LOVED Clockwork Angel!

I'm a new follower :)

Come see what I got In My Mailbox!