Monday, September 13, 2010

McFatty Monday

Well, this is my first time posting for McFatty Monday. It was started by Blair over at Heir to Blair. It gives readers a chance to talk about how they are dealing with their weight loss and encourage each other.

I actually ordered Nutrisystem last week to try it but it made me really sick so I sent it back. Stomach cramps, sever headaches - not how I can spend all day at work. So I think I'm going back to Weight Watchers. I've used WW before and lost around 10lbs on it before I quit. So, here goes nothing.

I've also been exercising the past few weeks. I'm doing the Couch to 5K program and really love it. I was doing really good up until my surgery on Friday. I'm gonna give it a few more days then put on a good sports bra and get back at it.

My goal is to lose about 30 lbs. hopefully before Christmas. I have a dr. appointment Nov. 11th with a RE so I would like to have most of it gone before then. We shall see.

See ya'll next week!

0 comments: