Monday, September 20, 2010

McFatty Monday

Holy crap, ya'll. I love my scale this week!

I'm down 7lbs!

And that is with me not starting Weight Watchers until Wednesday. I know the first 10 lbs or so will come off pretty easy then it gets a little harder but I was still happy when I got on the scale this morning.

Sunday was kinda a bad day. I ate way to much at Mexican and used extra points (which I've been trying not to do). So I'm back to being good today. Cereal for breakfast and a Smart One for lunch. Going out with a friend after work but will look for a salad or something reasonable.

I also got back on my treadmill yesterday after taking a week off after my surgery. I was still sore and might need to look for a better sports bra tonight but I did it!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

SmartOnes for lunch...I always kept a bag of frozen broccoli cuts around to mix in with those to soak up any extra sauce, etc. The broccoli was zero points and it definitely helped fill me up. Good luck!!

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

I love it when things seem to be going right! Love your cute little fur babies :)