Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-a-Thon

Well, I’ve never did one of these but what the heck – I’ve got the books and I know I’ll be reading this weekend so why not participate.

Lesley over at YA Books Reviewed is hosting a Halloween Read-a-Thon starting tomorrow and ending Sunday. There will be mini challenges with chances to win prizes and a twitter #readathon party Saturday at 9.

All the books you read for this must be scary or have a paranormal/supernatural theme to them. This will include Beautiful Darkness, The Forest of Hands and Teeth and the first book in the House of Night series. We will see if I have time for anything else. S talked about going 4wheeling on Saturday so its a good thing the iPod is loaded with audiobooks too!

If you want to participate head over to YA Books Reviewed and sign up!

0 comments: