Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Read-a-Thon

image

Well, yesterday started the read-a-thon. I’ve been sick so it was kinda hard for me to stay awake last night and I ended up going to sleep at 10pm (on a Friday night. Yep.). So, I haven’t read as much as I would like. Here’s an update though.

Day 1: I was about 75 pages into Beautiful Darkness so I was trying to finish it. Went to sleep with about 75 pages left.

Day 2: Finished Beautiful Darkness around noon. Now, on to The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Finished The Forest of Hands a Teeth around midnight. Now time for some sleep!

Day 3: Either going to start The Replacement or Dead Tossed Waves. Decisions.. decisions..

Decided to start The Replacement but my head has been hurting and I’ve really just laid on the couch all day. Going to start reading but know I won’t make it through this book today.

We’ll see how this goes since S is home and wants to do something today.

0 comments: