Sunday, October 10, 2010

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren and takes a look at the books you received this week.

Well, last week I didn’t get any books but I more than made up for it this week.

From the library:

 image image

The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff – This book looks creepy! I’ve heard it’s great so I can’t wait to read it!

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White – Another paranormal book. I’m so into this right now. This has been all over the blogs too so I’m excited to read it.

Bought:

image image image image

The Dead & The Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer – I read the first one in this series (Life As We Knew It (which I need to review)) last week and found this one for $5 so I picked it up.

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick – I’ve been wanting to read this one for a while and had a gift card for Amazon so I ordered it.

Fallen by Lauren Kate – The cover of this book is gorgeous and creepy! The second book in the series just came out and they look good so I got it from Amazon too.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garci and Margaret Stohl – Even though I’ve already read it I loved it so much that I went ahead and ordered it when I pre-ordered Beautiful Darkness. I like to have sets of books.

What I almost had!

photo

Beautiful Darkeness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Sthol – I had this in my hand at Target! I guess they put it out early but when I went to pay it wouldn’t let them check it out. I was so sad! My preorder shipped from Amazon already so I know I’ll get it Tuesday but I was so excited when I saw it.

For Review (from NetGalley)

image image image image

Wildthorn by Jane Eagland – This will be out Oct. 12. It looked interesting then I read a review on it and now I’m not too sure. I’ll try it and see.

Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton – This will be out Feb. 15, 2011. I’ve seen a few blogs and tweets about it so I’m interested to read it.

One in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber – This will be out Dec. 28, 2010. Love the cover and the story sounds interesting enough.

Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler – The reviews for this book are great. I think its already out so go pick it up!

 

Well, that’s it!  I have a lot of books to read. I’ve been cutting stuff off my DVR this week. I’ve been reading more than watching tv so stuff is getting deleted.

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Nice mailbox! I hope you enjoy them... that's crazy that they wouldn't let you go ahead and buy it since it was their fault for putting it out there... Here is a look at my IMM... Happy reading!

~Book Obsessed

Shy said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!
You sure have tonnes of interesting books over there. I am so looking forward to read Beutiful Darkness as I'm thoroughly in love with its previous installment.

Hope that you enjoy your books!
I'm here from the CEP =)