Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.

This week wasn’t as good as last week but I did get a few books.

Bought:

image

Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – Got it. (Finally!) Read it. LOVED it. Go read these books.

Library:

image

Need by Carrie Jones – This has been on my TBR shelf on Goodreads for a while and when it came back in the library I scooped it up.

For Review from NetGalley:

image image

image

Delirium by Lauren Oliver – This is suppose to be great. I’ve seen it on several blogs so I’m excited to read it.

UnEarthly by Cynthia Hand – This looked interesting.

The Cellar by AJ Whitten – “A horrifying retelling of Romeo and Juliet – with zombies!” Gotta be interesting, right?

1 comments:

Jessica Lawlor said...

The Lauren Oliver book looks great. I've seen it a lot around the blogosphere lately. Hope you enjoy your books!