Friday, October 29, 2010

McFatty Monday on Friday!

Well, this keeps getting pushed back but I've been super busy this week with stuff going on at school.

Still haven't got back on the treadmill. I would lose weight so much faster if I would just get on the treadmill. Ugh. We are going to get a new tv for our bedroom this weekend so we are going to move the one from there to my exercise room. Maybe then I'll be more inclined to get on it. We will see.

BUT! Without the treadmill I've lose 13 lbs! Woohoo! My clothes are definitely fitting loser and most of my pants are falling off. I don't really want to buy any new ones right now but I might have to cuz even wearing a belt isn't helping that much.

Still loving Weight Watchers. Its easy and I love that I can still have some stuff I want as long as I don't over do it. Just need to add some exercise!


McFatty Monday was started by Blair over at Heir to Blair.

0 comments: