Thursday, October 14, 2010

McFatty Monday on Thursday

Yeah, I forgot to do this yesterday. Nothing new to report though. Holding steady this week with nothing gained or lost but I’ve been eating like crazy. Which can be expected once a month, right?

As soon as I get over this head cold I’ll be starting Couch to 5K again. I’m so lazy when I get home but I’ve gotta do something to get off the plateau. I started using my sport hula hoop which I know will help and getting on the treadmill for 30 mins 3 times a week shouldn’t be that hard. Right, ya’ll?

I will say though – I do love Weight Watchers – yesterday I didn’t even use all my points (which I’m not sure if you’re suppose to do that or not). I follow the plan usually without a problem but sometimes a girl has just gotta have a piece of cake.


McFatty Monday is hosted by Blair over at Heir to Blair.

0 comments: