Thursday, November 25, 2010

Debut Author Challenge 2011

This challenge is ran by Kristi over at The Story Siren. It challenges readers to read at least 12 books that are by debut authors next year. This seems like a lot of fun and some of the books are already on my TBR list or I have on my Kindle from NetGalley but haven't read yet. Here's my list but I'm sure I'll add more as time goes by.


Uneartly - Cynthia Hand
XVI - Julia Karr
Across the Universe - Beth Revis
Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton
The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
Entwined - Heather Dixon
Blood Magic - Tessa Gratton
Starcrossed - Joshephine Angelini
The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab
Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armentrout
My Un-Fairy Tale Life - Anna Staniszewski
A Beautiful Dark - Jocelyn Davies


5 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

I think you're going to love HALF-BLOOD. It's SOOO good!

Victoria Schwab said...

Love seeing The Near Witch on your list!! Hope you enjoy :)

~Victoria

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

Jami said...

Fabulous debuts on your list. Don't you just love debuts? :)

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

an awesome selection of books - good luck with the challenge. I am a new follower!!